Friday, April 11, 2008

Through the Fire Door



Yesterday was the perfect day. The sun was shining, I finished my problem set a full day early, they passed out free ice cream at comp sci office hours... It was one of those ideal moments. I even started humming that terrible song from the opening of "Legally Blonde" while I was walking through Harvard Yard.

Everything went smoothly with room-picking. I somehow didn't screw anything up, and we ended up with the big corner suite through our fire door. I'm ridiculously excited... I've burst through the fire door at least a dozen times to admire our new room. We're open to suggestions for a sweet suite name if you have any ideas.

4 comments:

Annie said...

No more zebrazone? Porque?

sdfkljwpoigh said...

casting my vote for HippoHome this time around

katie ty! said...

Out with the old, in with the new! Besides, we need a cooler name. Let's see YOU try to woo handsome Mather men by inviting them to your Zebra Zone. Kidding, mostly, but we really never intended to give it such a dorky name.

Malin, what do you think of Bro Zone? I'm so serious. The idea has been generally well-received, but Risa is really gung-ho about Monkey Madhouse.

Dildough said...

Le Slamzone (It's French for The Palace).